[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:38:27 -0600

Ruben wrote:

>Here's is a link toa funny post that kinda
>illustarates my point.NOT THAT I MIND
>THIS TYPE OF WOMAN!!I DON'T!!
>http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12123"

Stay tuned till next time while lusting after special meteorite finds
for a profligate, "Love in the Time of Cholera" competition for
"?How many strewn fields have you made love in-posts!"

(MB-USGS database coordinates, or inside dispersion ellipse:-))

Best wishes, popcorn, peanuts, pizza, and beer,
Doug