[meteorite-list] Anybody recogonize this??????

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:19:08 -0500

If it's not meteoritic (and I would make a thin section to be sure) it could
be ejecta but the question then becomes from what volcano? Seems the Italian
ones would be closest maybe, and that's a terribly long flight, you going to
have to think real hard for a terrestrial origin. So, unless you can
eliminate it being a meteorite (might be a Mars or even Venus!), I sure
wouldn't toss it, unless of course you want to toss it my way, for say
shipping, since you don't think it's a meteorite.

Mark Ferguson