[meteorite-list] Strange Explosion Rocks Sokoto

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:13:52 -0600

Hi,

    Since the newspaper is subtitled "African Views on
Global News," and there is frequent occurance of "Nigeria"
in the lefthand menu items, this suggests, well, Nigeria.

    I assume the Nigerian "Glitteratti" section is full of news
of the Nigerian Brittany Spears. The "eBusiness" Tab would,
of course, be services for email scammers. "Capital Markets"
would be places to invest those illegal oil millions which you, as
the widow of the former Oil Minister, need to get out of the
country and into my bank account, whose number you will
need so that I can share your wealth...

Sterling K. Webb