[meteorite-list] Unclassified NWAs: What's the attraction?

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:22:52 EST

WOW! I can't remain silent. MOST of us are interested in the rocks, you
know the material that came from out of this world. I've heard it said "There
is no such thing as an ordinary chondrite" and that applies to all rocks from
space.

Your argument belongs in a Bennie Baby Club. Why collect any with bent
tags? Or Pokemon, Why collect any that aren't first edition?

With meteorites, it is MUCH more than the collecting!!!!

Tom

In a message dated 1/12/2008 12:07:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,