[meteorite-list] Cleaning Campo del Cielos

From: Bill Mason <BMason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:28:03 -0600

Dear Pete Pete,
        Perhaps a few suggestions are in order here to be sure you are
eternally happy with you big Campo. They have water in them and until that
moisture is removed you will have corrosion, flaking exterior crust,
internal rust blooming to the surface. Read the November issue of
"Meteorite". This is what I do in my laboratory. The answer is in proper
processing in a vacuum. I'm ready to help you if you like. I'll be in
Tucson.

Bill Mason 3 "rusty"