[meteorite-list] AD: EBay Auction Ending Lunar & Martian Meteorite Extravaganza of Rarities!!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:57:37 -0500

Hi List. Just a last reminder especially to those of you who may be working
late tomorrow night. I have my Awesome Lunar & Martian Meteorite
Extravaganza of Rarities ending in less then 24 hours on EBay. This is my
best Package listed to date and still at a Grand Larceny bid price! Don't
Miss it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160196564542&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Also ending in less then 24 hours is my Last Gorgeous .999 Pure Silver
Comet Coin.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160196570623&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

I thank all of you for looking and wish you all a wonderful week ahead.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960