[meteorite-list] Student needs help....Anyone feel like doing a good deed?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:32:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
What follows is an email from a student needing a few
small samples. Anyone wanting to help can send
directly to him.

"Hello Mr-meteorite,
I just came to know about you. I am a Ph.D student at
the University of Toronto. My research area is also
meteoritics. I am involved in cosmochemistry and
isotope chronometry of early solar system. I
need any sample specimen (which will be really small
amount) for analysis. I have little money, can you
help?"

University of Toronto
Department of Geology,
Earth Sciences Centre,