[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:40:38 -0800 (PST)

I agree 100% on this isssue,

I agree, Italy is a huge problem. I had to change
hundreds of descriptions because of lost packages,
mainly to Italy. In my eBay descriptions, I now state
that I am no longer responsible for delays or lost
items if USPS Global Express is not opted for at at
cost $25.00 for those overseas. If you are from Italy,
be forewarned, I will no longer take responsibility
for delayed or lost packages and will demonstrate to
PayPal that I state this in every description if any
more claims are made. I have lost thousands of
dollars in refunds and claims, almost to the point
eBay and PayPal are no longer worth it.

Best Regards,

Adam