[meteorite-list] New meteorites to be on display in Tucson two new Lunar meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:59:32 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I was just hunting meteorites on the other side of
the world, and we found 107 in the last three weeks.

I found a large Eucrite, TWO new Lunar meteorites, and
Robert Ward found a very nice Ureilite.
A few other goodies lurk in the batch no doubt, but
unfortunately, my baggage (and most of the meteorites)
is still missing.

We plan to display some of the meteorites at the
Tucson show, and the newest Lunar meteorites on the
planet will be on display, intact. How do I know they
are Lunar meteorites you might ask, well, come to
Tucson and see for yourselves, I think they will make
a big splash, especially since they were in the sand
10 days ago. I found them both, 2 and a half hours
apart on January 7th, 2008.

The tents are up in Tucson, and people will begin
arriving at my house next week already! It is that
magical time of the year.
We plan to have a special display case dedicated to
these new finds, and last year's amazing meteorite
haul, from Cali, to Carancas, to Puerto Lapice Spain,
all will be on display with photos.