[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Nininger/Nininger Moment

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:41:07 -0500

Hi Peter and all,

Thanks for your input into the Nininger Moment. I am waiting to see if
Mark Bostick will be putting his website back up or not. If not need to
find another home for the Moments. Jim Tobin has offered to keep them on
their website if Mark's site doesn't come back on and I think that would
be a really good place for them since that is a very well read area for
meteorites. All my best to all.

--AL Mitterling