[meteorite-list] AD – RIZALITE TUCSON SALE 20% OFF ALL INVENTORY!

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:40:48 -0600 (CST)

Hello all,

The Tucson show is nearly here and unfortunately there are some of us who
would love to go but simply cannot make it.

So I?ve decided to have a special Tucson Show Sale until the end of
February to help ease the pain for all the people who are missing out on
this special event.

The 20% off Sale will be for all the items on my site, mainly Rizalites
and some Meteorites as well as the Store Inventory items on my eBay store.
 The eBay 20% discount will hopefully take effect tomorrow.

As usual, all my items have FREE SHIPPING via Registered Airmail.

Also, I currently have 2 auctions going with No Reserves with very low
starting bids. Please have a look below.

A very nicely grooved specimen starting at just 0.30 cents per gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEKTITE-RIZALITE-BEYER-COLL-NOT-METEORITE-91grams-NR_W0QQitemZ350016410985QQihZ022QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A well represented Lot of Rizalites starting at just 0.25 cents per gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/RIZALITE-TEKTITE-NOT-METEORITE-ASSORTED-LOT-260grams_W0QQitemZ350016397887QQihZ022QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I?m also looking forward to seeing the wonderful photos taken at the
Tucson show so please share them with us as soon as you get back!

Thanks again all and Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Desmond Leong IMCA #2254
http://www.TektiteInc.com