[meteorite-list] AD - Five Different Complete Lunar Slices!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:54:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have several outstanding auctions ending over the
next few days including 5 different COMPLETE LUNAR
SLICES; NEA 001, NWA 482, Dhofar 908, Dhofar 908
Rosetta and Dhofar 910.

STAY TUNED!
Stay tuned in the upcoming weeks as I will be
announcing, in Team LunarRock's and Scientist's
Opinion, the World's Most Spectacular Meteorite!

All of the auctions can be seen at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

PLANETARY SPECIMENS:

NWA 482, 15.2 gram 100% Rim-Crusted Complete Slice.
Very Last Slice of This Lunar I have, Priced Way Below
What I Paid. I Have Not Seen a Complete Slice Offered
for Years:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198879175

NEA001, 3.892 gram Lunar Meteorite Complete Slice -
VERY LAST SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130190217402

DHOFAR 910, 4.86 gram Lunar Meteorite Complete Slice -
LAST COMPLETE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198877320

DHOFAR 908 ROSETTA, 1.212 gram Lunar Meteorite
Complete Slice - AWESOME!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198875884

DHOFAR 908, - 2.342 gram Lunar Meteorite Complete
Slice - BEST PRICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198874001

NWA 4880, 9.816 gram Complete Martian Meteorite
Individual - LOWEST PRICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140198879946

And don't forget to check out the other great items
worth thousands with no reserve at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection