[meteorite-list] Tucson Auctions Catalog update (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:23:24 -0800

 Hi All,
        You can now see all but 2 of the items so far registered (60 so far)
at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction08.html

        There is also a "Printer Friendly" link at the bottom of the list,
but I suggest waiting until just before you leave, as I am hoping to
Get several dozen more items up before the end of January. Remember,
Lists in by Sunday get the 10% listing fee - and LOTS of exposure.
        Also, people interested in absentee bidding should begin placing
Bids NOW.
        RSVP off list.
        Best wishes, Michael