[meteorite-list] La Mancha eucrite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:01:51 -0800 (PST)

One thing I don't understand,
I was emailed many times by Josep Trigo, demanding the
coordinates and data for all of our meteorite finds in
Spain, I provided this data and informed him of the 33
stones we found. Here we are months later, and he
failed to even mention that fact. How does 33 stones
turn into 22 listed? If I provide a scientist with
data that is ignored, why should I continue to provide
data when asked?
Next time they ask me for data, I will not reply since
they refuse to include it. I would say 100 grams and
33 stones is important on a small rare fall like this.
Michael Farmer

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?sea=Puerto&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&phot=&snew=0&pnt=no&code=45984