[meteorite-list] most popular meteorite

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:40:44 -0600

I'd guess "Park Forest", because more list members were picked up then than
at any other time, it probably was relfected in the Database as well. Unless
all the continued Franconia, Gold Basin, Campo or Brenhem would do it?
Moss probably came in closebut doesn't have the three year benefit...

Best wishes,
Doug