[meteorite-list] NWA 4590 Plutonic Angrite Micrographs are posted Four ma...

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:30:04 EST

Thanks for the nice words Bernd, I really appreciate it!

I was just asked if there was any progression visible in the magnification
sets.

There is one. It is the Big Bertha Driver looking structure. You will see
it in all 4 magnification levels.

55X image #2
80X image #11
160X image # 7
400X image #3

Tom

In a message dated 1/23/2008 4:58:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,