[meteorite-list] Meteorite cake recipe request

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:35:10 -0700

The Gold Basin cake has been made every year by Cakes by Clara here
in Tucson. I will wrap some Gold Basins in aluminum foil and have
Clara push a few in here and there after she bakes it but before she
frosts it and decorates it per my color photo of the Gold Basin
strewn field which I always give her. I make sure she has a
rattlesnake by the Gold Basin sign (sign not there any more at the
field but the snake may be lurking), a beautiful bright orange
sunset over light blue mountains and lots of Joshua trees and little
bushes on the ground. Later I add a few of my miniature chocolate
truffles that I make to make it look like it did when Jim, John and I
first mapped the field and there were GB meteorites all over the
place. Yes they really were...

Twink Monrad