[meteorite-list] Enthusiasts of Martian Meteorites

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:25:48 -0800

Hallo Bernd and List-members,

I still love this image of the

Rocks From Space Picture of the Day December 16, 2007

http://www.rocksfromspace.org/December_16_2007.html

I just never knew Bob was so religious! ;-)

I am sure you will aquire one or maybe two of these beauties, maybe more!
Great deals!
Wouldn't they be awesome in a thin section?

Guess there is a nice piece at Michael Blood's auction!

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction08.html

Happy weekend every one!
Stay dry Californians!
With best regards, Moni