[meteorite-list] Ad 3rd edition A to Z

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:46:56 -0700

Hi all
Well Bill and I finally finished the third edition of A to Z. It now
has just over 10,000 meteorites listed in the two sections! We kept it
much the same as the last edition but we did manage to add some new
goodies as well. Some of these include;
1) Solid star for falls only...we eliminated the confusing hollow star.
2) Added a solid star to denote falls in the geographic index.
3) Better notation for chemical vs structural classification of irons.
4) Total number of finds & falls listed for each geographic locality.
I'm sure there are a couple of other that I forgot. But most
importantly we added all new meteorites up to and including MB 92. We
will be in Tucson on Feb. 5-9 so if you plan on being there we can get
you a copy. Just tap one of us on the shoulder...well probably me as
you too short to do it to Bill...and we will get you a copy. If you
can't make it to the show we are selling copies for $24.95 + $3.50
shipping in the USA or $7 shipping to Canada or $12 priority shipping
to other worldwide localities.

Please send PayPal to meteoriteplaya at comcast.net or checks and money
orders to the address below.

If you are interested in wholesale copies please let me know.

I'm going to bed now but will answer your emails tomorrow.

--
Mike