[meteorite-list] CM Photo Cubes (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:11:14 -0800

Hi All,
        I have had a "run" on Drake's high end 1 CM Porportion comparison
and Orientation cubes. (10mm X 10mm, Top, Bottom, North, South, East, West).
        As a result I only have 27 left and have had to create a list to
make sure those who have ordered one will get one at the show.
        Here is Drake's description of his cubes:
--
Each cube is made of 6061T6 aluminum and are Type II anodized black. The
letters are cold formed in the sides prior to anodizing and filled with
baked enamel. The anodizing was tested IAW MIL-A-8625 at General Dynamics -
OTS Scranton, for salt spray resistance. (A letter of test results is
available if desired) The cubes passed this test after over 1,300 hours in a
US Army salt fog chamber. (No other scale cube can make this claim!) Each
cube comes in a protective container.
--
        In person you can easily see and feel the quality of these cubes
compared to the wooden or plastic versions. See a photo of these at: