[meteorite-list] New guy introduces himself with a couple of questions

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:35:46 -0700 (MST)

Hello Michael:

This is what happens when you go out to a lunch meeting. It appears that
you have already gotten some very good advice from others on the listserv.

However, now that Dave has brought up the subject, please do consider a
subscription to Meteorite magazine. We have articles on a variety of
topics meant for a broad audience: casual collectors, serious collectors,
buyers/sellers. and even scientists.

If you would like a copy, please email me offline and I can send you a copy.

If you are in Tucson, I will be at the Gem and Mineral Show for the entire
time, which is easy since Nancy and I actually live here and not in
Arkansas where the magazine is published.

Welcome to the list!

Larry