[meteorite-list] Lunar and Martian cutting dust

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:02:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

The lunar and martian dust vials which I purchased
from the Hupe's a while back were a great hit with the
children I gave them to - they really cheered them up
for a few moments in a time of sorrow.

While we can right now buy nice little chips of lunars
and martians left from cutting for extremely
reasonable prices, we all know that the supply of
lunar and martian specimens is likely to lessen once
NWA is hunted out.

So I would like to ask that you folks keep these
little
ones in mind as you currently prepare lunar and
martian specimens, if you are not doing so already.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas