[meteorite-list] FW: Auctions Will be Amazing and Many This Week!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:35:11 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:33 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Auctions Will be Amazing and Many This Week!

Hello,

I can?t go to The Tucson Gem Show until our baby is born. It is due within
the next 10 days, maybe tonight, maybe next week. What this means for me is
that I may have to stay home and deliver a baby.? So, during this next week,
I am going to have my own show and deals on ebay! I will be listing some
great buys and putting some amazing pieces on, with amazing prices
 such
good deals that I doubt many of the items will stay on longer than an hour
or two. ?Also, when I say I will be delivering our baby
 I mean just that.
This will be my 4th child, 3 of which I delivered. Just me and momma!

I do have some extremely expensive Honolulu in my shop and one auction that
was started at 0.01 cents
 these are Honolulu fragments, none the less a
rare offereing!

Go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200196088181

I am open to trading on some of the Honolulu pieces and several of the
larger ones may be gone in a day or so, because of pending trades.

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham