[meteorite-list] Traffic problems at the Tucson show

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:03:37 -0700

Hello List

Anyone coming to Tucson show this year, needs to be aware of the I-10 Exits
closed in downtown Tucson, exits 255 to 259 north and south, for new roadway
construction around the show area, you must use exit 254 Prince road if
coming form the North. Miracle Mile, Grant Rd, Speedway Blvd., St Mary's
rd., Congress st, are all closed,
And coming from the South, you must us exit 259 and I-19 south ramp and exit
there, the ramps are combined and confusing
email off list for more info, hope this helps.

Keith V
Chandler AZ