[meteorite-list] 'Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites' The Bible

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:41:42 EDT

Tim,

What I love about the picture with you in it, is that so many pictures show
people apprehending meteorites, but your photo shows that YOU are the one
captured by the meteorite.

And what a great picture it is.

No doubt you, like many in the field, are the ones being captured by
meteorites, not the other way around.

Again, great photo, and thanks for sharing it with Richard and with us.

Steve #1

In a message dated 7/2/2008 10:50:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,