[meteorite-list] Fwd: 17:15 UT slow, bright Mediterranean bolide

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:49:53 -0400

Hi Sterling, listees,

I believe Rob has suggested that this rocket part (3rd booster stage)
has re-entered in the reported event, so that must be a ghost on the
on-line satellite tracking program you are following, I think. The
satellite itself is probably quite operational at the moment. Anyway,
let me take this opportunity to correct the time of the event today
July 8 2008 from incorectly 5:15 UT to corectly 17:15 UT. Just a
little excitement as I was hearing about this...

Best wishes,
Doug
still can't believe how fast Rob got that one ...