[meteorite-list] O.R. Norton's Field Guide here in Europe

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 18:22:27 +0200

Hi Bernd, all

As I already replied to many of you who suggested me (off list) the various
ways to acquire the Field Guide, along with my sincere thanks for your
trying to help in various ways, I was lucky enough to receive an offer from
John Kashuba for an extra copy he had left. It is now on the way...

Anxious to read it soon. Larry, yes, definitely, I'll be very glad to send
you a few personal comments/feelings.

Thanks again all of you for your kindness. Listees very often behave as a
nice helping community. What a satisfaction!

My very best thoughts,

Zelimir

A 15:36 09/07/2008 +0000, bernd.pauli at paulinet.de a ?crit :