[meteorite-list] Fwd: How many meteorite dealers are there?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:02:11 +0200

Maybe a more practical distinction?:

Someone, who fully or partially makes a living from selling meteorites, is a
dealer.

Someone, who sells meteorites to refund and to enlarge his collection, is a
collector-dealer or dealer-collector.

Someone, who has meteorite, but isn't selling at all, is a
collector

Someone, who has no meteorites and doesn't sell,
can be a happy man too.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----