[meteorite-list] A million $ rock on eBay

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

If, as quoted in the description, a picture is worth a thousand words, you'd imagine them putting a better picture.
Mind you, with perfectly rectangular clasts, that's got to be a one off :P

I could find a thousand words to describe it. I'd just need to look up "rubbish" and all its synonyms in a thesaurus.

Cordially, Rob McC