[meteorite-list] A million $ rock on eBay

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:04:59 -0600

Hi Mike, List,
I've noticed that too but I can't necessarily fault anyone for
that. I do admire all finds and falls shared on the Met-List but
some I just enjoy the accounts or the pictures offered and don't feel
the need to offer any commentary. Believe me, I am soaking it all
up though. Or, at least as much as my antiquated mind will allow.
Fact is, I truly appreciate it when someone shares pictures or
information about their latest find. I also appreciate the effort
that went into the recovery. To be honest, I find the wrongs
interesting too. Its a comparison thing I guess. I learn from them.

Mike in CO