[meteorite-list] AD: LOTS OF BULK NWA EBAY AUCTIONS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

I havent been listing much lately but have recently listed a couple dozen bulk items cheap. Great dealer lots or for somebody cutting.
Also, I recently made a deal with the post office and have a new contract with reduced postage cost (Although not quite as low as I have been noting in recent ebay auctions but cheaper anyway). If you go over my older auctions with the old postage rates let me know what ones you are interested in and I can probably quote you a lower postage rate. Postage still starts at $5 but a kilo will cost about half to ship.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com