[meteorite-list] Drilling meteorites to make jewelry

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:37:03 -0400

Hi, Nick, all,

A tiny diamond coring bit sounds like a custom-made tool, but I like the idea!
Lots of us have fusion encrusted unclassified individuals too gorgeous to cut in to, which drives us insane wondering what lies inside. Fight the temptation!

A small core sample, I'm thinking a few millimetres, to have a microscopic peek would be perfect.

Cheers,
Pete