[meteorite-list] William Barriere - Youth of Canada be warned!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:53:18 +0200

Hehe, Nick,

Good that you haven't clicked through the whole story.
Such a style of propaganda I saw the last time in Romania,
where a Christian sect distributed comic booklets,
of really rude contents. (Family the same, Mother Father Sun Daughter
Dog....).

Hehe, anti-propaganda,

I just finished the plot for the next adventure.

Marie-Noelle and Thomas accompany docteure Julia on an expedition to desert.
They are captured by terrorists but are affranchised by the intrepid Pelican
brothers and their funny cook Amoroso.
Altogether they continue the travel and meet two rachitic nomad children,
who have found a meteorite each. Julia explains to the children, how
important their recovery would be and that she immediately have start to
cry, if they wouldn't hand over the stones to her.
The children are dismayed, hand over the stones and for making Julia smiling
again, they show them the way to a mysterious treasure cave.
The Pelicans roll the rock, blocking the entrance, aside....

Inside mountains of meteorites are hoarded!!!!
Three 200 years old Guardians with long beards raise their heads.
Their names are Logan, Ward, Nininger.

Thomas and Amoroso manage to slay the guardians,
Julia organizes the transport of the stones,
and promises to the nomad children,
that their names will be eternalized on a label on a showcase in the Museum.
And happily they return to Canada.

Epilog.

- Marie-Noelle and Thomas, who had quit school to accompany docteure Julia
in the name of science,
have to hire out as cleaning personnel in the private collection of
heartless William Barriere.

- Docteure Julia wins the Nobel prize, cause she had discovered some Martian
fossils in the stones of the nomad children.

- A messenger delivers a photo of the plate with the names of the children
in the museum to their mother, who is now happy again.
(as the children died a while ago, cause they couldn't afford medication).

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----