[meteorite-list] Problem With "Catalog of Meteorites" Software Problem

From: Paul <bristolia_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Listmembers;

I am having a problem with the CD-ROM bibliography, which
comes with the Catalog of Meteorites, 5th Edition, by Grady
and others. I have ?tried installing it on my Latitude Dell Laptop
with Windows XP on it. I tried running it in order to get the
bibliography for the Atlanta, Greenwell Springs, and Red River
meteorites. When I try opening it tells me that ?CTL3D.DLL?
is missing. Does anyone know what I can do about it. I tried
reinstalling it and gives me the same error message.

Yours,

Paul H.