[meteorite-list] "Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites" - Two Thumbs Up!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:02:16 EDT

Hello Al and Geoff, and all,

I have been trying to get a few cases too.
And I finally got a response. It is sold out!
And being reprinted. It will be a month, or 2, or....... before it is
available again.

And my copy is signed too!
Are you both jealous? ;-)

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President of IMCA
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 7/23/2008 1:55:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,