[meteorite-list] "Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites" - Two Thumbs Up!

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2008 21:20:27 UT

Hello All,

I just had a look at "amazon.de" (the German counterpart of "amazon.com")
and got this piece of information: " Nur noch 4 St?ck verf?gbar - jetzt bestellen."

= only four copies left - order (yours) now.

So, ... conclusion: Two thumbs + two toes up! ;-)

My copy isn't signed but: one of my three copies of "Rocks From
Space" was signed by both Richard and Dorothy some years ago!

These are the words of
a tired but happy and
retired teacher ;-)

Bernd

P.S.: Alice Cooper => School's out for summer, school's
out forever ... so I'll now leave them kids alone ;-)