[meteorite-list] A new way to collect Mars samples

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:18:56 -0700

Good morning ALL!

And what would this possibly be what we have and the little aliens do not have?
With their abilities to be coming and going and supposedly controlling us, I wonder what it could be.

I mean they even zap us up into their UFOs.
They have any kind of meteorites, I am sure.

This is funny to think about.

With best regards,
Moni