[meteorite-list] NASA knows about Space Aliens, audio files

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:43:11 -0400

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:59:37 EDT, you wrote:

>Should we expect that the good Doctor will be "abducted" soon, and we will
>never hear from him ever again?

Yes, I'm sure that, within a few years, he will be placed in a nursing home for
his advancing mental decay, fading away quietly, and getting a brief footnote
obituary n the news, only a fraction the size of what would be given to an actor
or athlete. I believe that he believes what he is saying. I also believe that
he is a sick, confused old man.