[meteorite-list] A question about Antarctica vs Alaska meteorite hunting.

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

I highly recommend the book "Meteorites, Ice, and Antarctica - A personal account" by William A. Cassidy.

It goes into all sorts of technical stuff and the whole history and difficulty of the operations but is also a corking good read.

My personal favourite anecdote involves 2 grad students and the punchline "Who is it?".
Anyone whom has read the book will likely already be deep belly chuckling to themselves.
Rob McC