[meteorite-list] [IMCA] A Feeling Of Shame

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

Greg, you are indeed right, Bush has driven this country into the toilet, more banks failed today! My grandmother told be about the 30's and bank failures, I never thought I would see it happen, but Bush is the gift that keeps on giving. In my book, anyone with a 20% approval rating sucks!
Now, it would be best to keep silent on this, notice how no one responded to Don's post, perhaps we can leave it alone now.
Michael Farmer