[meteorite-list] Ruben's response

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:14:31 -0700

Hi Ruben,
        If I knew what an "of topic" was......
        If you meant to say I had posted "OFF topic," well, that
crappola to which I referred had been an ongoing topic for many
Posts.
        If you don't want it to end here, I am sure you won't.
There may be others that feel the same way, and y'all can
Just post until hell freezes over, but don't be surprised when
Some people start to post that they are leaving the list and
Art starts dropping an ax on the worst offenders. But hay,
have a field day if that's what does it for you.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 7/26/08 3:07 PM, Ruben Garcia at meteoritemall at yahoo.com wrote:

> HI Mike,
> Does that mean I can't comment on your of topic comment?
>
> Ruben Garcia
> Proud member of the vast Right Wing Conservative Movement!
> Phoenix, Arizona
> http://www.mr-meteorite.com
> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=meteorfright&p=v

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.