[meteorite-list] NEW Item for Foote Auction

From: Maria Haas <dragonsoup_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:22:36 -0700

Hello Matt and All,

On behalf of the Foote's, thank you very much for the donation! The pictures and description won't be up on the auction website until tonight but you can see a pic on Matt's site at http://mhmeteorites.com/images/briscoe_23.jpg You are all welcome to start bidding on the Briscoe any time.

Just to let you all know, Nininger's SCIENCE magazine is at only $50! This is a rare HH collectible with a value of over $200. More pictures of it will go up on the auction website tonight as well. Check it out at http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/sciencemagazine.htm or Dave Gheesling's site at http://www.fallingrocks.com/FooteNininger.htm . Don't let this one slip away!

Also, even if you aren't bidding, you have to see Jerry Armstrong's Tagish Lake painting! See it at http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/tagishlakepainting.htm . For interested bidders, it ends Thursday at 8:00pm PST.

I'm looking forward to a flurry of bids tomorrow night and Thursday night when the auctions start closing. :)

Please contact me by responding to this email or by telephone (928) 567-6558.

Thank you so very much to everyone who has helped by donating and bidding.

Maria