[meteorite-list] New Nevada Find 16.5 kilo

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:39:15 +0200

You should have arranged to make that scale cube smell a bit more
meaty so that your new stony LL3.1 would be even more vivid than
it seems to be in texture and overall character...

A good find, anyway, congrats! My wife with her own similar find
(...of a mean old dawg, of course...) in the field would second that!

And no, it?s not me! :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------