[meteorite-list] Meteorite and Glorieta report

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:02:09 +0200

Meteorite! arrived here last week and I wanted to take the opportunity to
thank the editors for their continuing
efforts to provide high quality infotainment to the meteoritical community.
I'd like to recommend to you particularly the articles of Doug Dawn, Robert
Woolard and Don McColl on Glorieta, Muonionalusta and tektite bubbles from
Australia. The author of the latter article is probably not only the most
knowledgeable expert on the field of Australian tektites but also among the
finest gentlemen from down under which I had so far the pleasure to
correspond with.

Thanks for sharing.

Svend

www.meteorite-recon.com