[meteorite-list] New Meteorite I.D. video for Iron and Pallasite Meteorites!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Just uploaded my New Meteorite I.D. video for Iron and Pallasite meteorites. Nothin people on this forum don't know... I made it for all the newbie meteorite Hunter/collectors in cyber space. Special Thanks to Mike Miller at http://www.meteoritefinder.com for allowing me to use his photos!

CAUTION: As usual - Rock and Roll played here - Watch and Listen at your oun risk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAuXPNt4raQ

Web page with all three of my meteorite I.D. videos
http://www.mr-meteorite.com/meteoriteidentification.htm

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com