[meteorite-list] MW Forum Update - Link has changed...

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:59:59 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update and announcement for all of you guys and gals who
are current members of my Meteorite Watch forum. The old website link:
www.meteoritewatch.com/phpBB3 no longer works and has been changed.

I've moved the whole forum to the main page of my site. The new link is
here: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/

No changes have been made to member usernames so your current login
information should work with no problems.
Current members will still have access to the forum via the main home page
Old posts are still available and have not been deleted.
Added Meteorite Links Forum
Added Meteorite Videos Forum
Updated Dealer Forum

If you have any trouble logging in please let me know off-list via
email. Also make sure your avatars are working. I had a server path
problem and think I have it fixed so let me know if your member avatar
does not display properly.

For those of you who are not members you're more than welcome to sign up
and post.

Thanks,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoriteWatch.com