[meteorite-list] And the winner is-- Plutoid!

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:10:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi All:

I will probably be going to the August meeting in Maryland, so it will be
interesting to see how this new terminology goes over.

So everything round and icy (maybe) is a Plutoid, which means Pluto-like.
Since we don't know what Pluto is (at least what to define it as), this
really makes a whole lot of sense. NOT!

I predict it will go over like a lead balloon.

Larry L.

The previous statements are the opinion of the author and may not reflect
the opinions of other scientists.