[meteorite-list] Ensisheim - 713g unclass. CO3 - AD

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:44:39 +0200

Dear all,

Ensisheim is approaching and I am packing my bags. I do not plan to bring
any particular meteorites to sell but should you be interested in any
specimens of my sales inventory
(http://www.meteorite-recon.com/en/meteoriten_verkauf.htm) let me know and I
will see if I can bring them.

Apart from the meteorites listed for sale on my website I have a yet
unclassified CO3 of 713g plus a 23g classification sample to offer. Let me
know if interested and I will send some images. I will part wit this
particular rarity for 2300 EUR.

Looking forward to meet many of you in France.

cheers

Svend