[meteorite-list] Ensisheim time, escape from Tucson inferno!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:09:58 -0700 (PDT)

Well, in about 14 hours, I am off to France and Germany again, seems like it was just yesterday that I was there, the years are flying by faster than a falling meteorite! Zelimir delivered very welcome news to me, I can only dream of 20c/70F temps, as today in Tucson we hit 42c/109 F. It is miserable here. I saw a fossil guy here today who just returned from Morocco, and he said it was cool in the Sahara compared to Tucson right now.
I leave tomorrow morning, so when I get up at 6 am, if there are any last minute requests for material for me to bring to the shows, let me know, otherwise, you are out of luck! I have been packing all day and have over 100 kilos of baggage, so it had better be samll or expensive for me to bring at this point.
Anyway, I should have limited email over there, but I find France is the most internet-unfriendly place on the planet, you often have to drive 20 or 30 km to find an internet cafe. See everyone there in Friday afternoon.
Michael Farmer