[meteorite-list] NASA Phoenix Lander Bakes Sample, Arm Digs Deeper

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:33:51 -0600

For a few years now about once a day or so, I have been poking my
nose in on the activity going on at www.unmannedspaceflight.com
following the rover missions and so on. There are some enlightened
folks on there, I have to tell you. I know I'm too stupid to chit-
chat with them but you might give it a go. I believe you will find
that there is a lot of enthusiasm on there about the Phoenix mission.

Mike in CO